Under The Cue

Under The Cue


Under the Cue is a blog about family, genealogy, emotions, or anything else that suits my fancy.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Cry'en Time Again or "It's Tax Time Again"?

Tax time and I'm feeling ?????? like crying, like hiding, like running away, like, Why me? I have two different taxes to fill out. My mother's and mine. I keep putting it off. I think because it will bring back memories and I'll start to feel sad again. I'm not sure what to do because my mom always used a CPA to fill out her taxes and that costs about $350. She isn't here to pay for it now so I'll have to fill it out. I'm not worried about filling out my taxes but for some reason I want to clean things instead of doing what I know I have to do. I keep putting it off. It's not a pleasant task, it's the last legal thing I must do for my mother, and it's time consuming.

I'll have to drive to the IRS office and find out which forms I need. Yuck. Not looking forward to driving downtown because of all the construction going on all over the city. Parking is soooooooooo much fun. I guess I'll have to force myself to do it. Hopefully I'll get started tomorrow. The question is, what questions should I ask at the IRS office? No idea.

Don't know why I continue to stay up all night? I feel so good when I get enough sleep. I sleep all night when I go there. I think I'm just addicted to this blog. God only knows because I sure don't. Say a prayer for me that I'll go to bed at a decent hour from now on. I sit here sometimes and my head nearly hits the monitor because I'm falling asleep. That's crazy. Totally crazy. What's that saying? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results." I'm not sure what my expectations are when I stay up all night. I do know that I won't function very well later today.

Good night Seattle. Good night California. Good night Australia. Good night mom. Good night dad. I'll see you later.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment